La Forêt Fouesnant
La Forêt Fouesnant is a town ideally located in the seaside.
In a green setting facing south at the bottom of a bay which penetrates deeply between the Pointe de Beg-Meil and Concarneau, sheltered from high winds, la Forêt Fouesnant enjoys a particularly mild climate and offers a stay of choice those who wish to alternate rest and sports, combining the charms of the countryside and the pleasures of the sea.
PORT OF CHAMPIONS
Vendée Globe, Figaro, transatlantic, Port la Forêt is one of the largest marinas in Britain and serves as a training base for the major browsers. Located in the town of la Forêt Fouesnant, it will immerse you in the authentic setting of a Breton village. You will be charmed by its coastal trails and forest roads.
- The Church of the sixteenth century and the Calvary
- The cairn of St. Laurent, the porch of the priory of Loc Aman
- The marina deepwater 1050 places "Port La Forêt", in place of the race transoceanic wide
- 4 km from Kervenen, visit the walled town of Concarneau
- 15 km from Kervenen visit Quimper, the beautiful capital of Cornwall
Sport and recreation
- Golf Cornwall (located in the municipality of La Forêt Fouesnant) offering superb 18-hole course (5682 x 71 metres)
- 40 km of marked hiking trails, its path around the cove, accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- A sandy beach
Disco, Cinema, Casino, Thalassotherapy, Mountain biking, Hiking, Bowling, Swimming, Horse riding, Fishing, Tennis, ...