At 5 minutes from the sea and beaches
The Kervenen cottages are located in La Forêt Fouesnant, a beautiful coastal town in southern Brittany.
You can help with Google Maps interactive map above to better situate yourself. This plan is also available directly at this address where you can calculate your route.
We are at your disposal for any questions or if you want more information on the situation of our cottages. To do this, go to the contact section.
To reach the Kervenen cottages
- On the highway Lorient / Quimper, Concarneau output "Coat Conq."
- The two roundabouts output highway direction "La Forêt Fouesnant."
- A 1.5 km from the second roundabout on the right spot the sign "Langoat".
- Stay on your road and take the first right after this sign (approx 600m) direction "Kéroulin" - "Pont Ar Queneut".
- Down the valley and up the hill, turn left at the first intersection (sign "gîte de France"). Kervenen is right about 500m.
- Exact address: Locality "Kervenen", 29940 Fouesnant (you can help with the Google Maps interactive map above)
- By rail
Quimper or Rosporden train stations.
- By air
Quimper, Lorient or Brest airports.
- By the sea
The marina of La Forêt Fouesnant: "Port la Forêt".